New Millennium Bible Fellowship Praise Center’s seeks to fulfill the spiritual, physical, and financial needs of the community and abroad with the help of God. NMBFPC partner’s with several organizations in order to be an effective force in our community.
Our recent community activities include:
– Participation in Pleasant Grove Community Public Meetings:
Being informed allows our ministry to identify specific needs within the community creating the opportunity to serve in a greater capacity.
We believe as followers of Christ that we should have and show compassion towards others. Therefore, it is our job to minister to the sick,elderly, and those in need.
(Matthew 25: 42-45)
– Visiting Nursing Homes
– Community Thanksgiving Dinner
– Christmas Toy Giveaway
– School Supply Giveaway
– Charity Flag Football for Thanksgiving Can Food Drive
NMBFPC believes in the power of unity among local churches in our community.
(John 17:23, 1 Corinthians 1:10, Ephesians 4:11-13)
– Pleasant Grove Ministerial Alliance
– Be Covered Texas Healthcare Initiative
– Explore God
– Dare to Dream children’s Foundation
– UNT HEalth and Science Center -Better ME Within (BMW)
– Southeast Health Center (Parkland Hospital Systems)
– Southeast Dallas Chamber of Commerce
– The Greater Dallas Coalition
– City of Dallas Councilman of District 5 Rick Callahan
– CRU Inner-City Ministry of God
Additional pictures of our community events can be found on our photo gallery page.